The full list of Thanksgiving dishes:
- Turkey: grilled, stuffed with vegetables, and pretty dadgum moist
- Mashed Potatoes: whipped mountains of the good stuff, this is the most important dish for the Carlson Thanksgiving
- Giblet Gravy: Giblet is such an unattractive name for such a delicious (and mandatory) part of dinner
- Green Bean Casserole: Complete with standard fried onion topping
- Fresh Corn and Wild Rice: If by fresh you mean frozen, and by wild rice you mean wild rice blend, we had this dish covered!
- Sweet Potatoes: Cubed and baked with olive oil, rosemary and brown sugar
- Dressing: Street name: "Stuffing," this is my favorite dish of Thanksgiving, hands down. Why we don't have dressing/stuffing more than once a year is beyond me
- Salad: Take it or leave it. I left it, not wanting to waste precious Thanksgiving room in my stomach on a fresh salad with our signature Italian dressing
- Cranberry jello: thanks but no thanks, but the jello mold with fresh cranberries and nuts is still a recurring part of our dinner
- Pies: pumpkin and pecan. Texas pecan, thankyouverymuch
This concludes my coverage of Thanksgiving 2010. Thank you, please come again!